by donplaypuks® at http://donplaypuks.blogspot.com
- Submarines-Euro 969,000,000 =RM4,845,000,000
- Missiles etc-Euro 257,000,000 =RM1,270.000,000
- Co-ordination & Support Service Fees Euro114,000,000 =RM 570,000,000
- Azilah testified that it was Musa Safri who asked him to contact Baginda to help him out with a “problem.”
- Sirul’s confession that he and Azilah were offered RM100,000 to “take care” of Altantuya and other revelations were not allowed to be admitted into evidence by the presiding judge. Neither Azilah nor Azilah testified as to who made the offer to them.
- Azilah and Sirul maintained till the end they did not kill Altantuya.
- Altantuya’s sister had testified that records of their visit to Malaysia had been erased by Malaysian Immigration and she had seen a photograph of PM Najib, Razak, Altantuya and others having lunch in Paris. PM Najib subsequently took an Islamic oath that he had never met Altantuya personally.
- Razak Baginda, whose lawyer read out an opening statement in which Baginda admitted to the affair with Altantuya, claimed he did not order Altantuya’s murder or have anything to do with it. During a break in the hearing, Baginda had gone berserk shouting ‘Die Pak Lah (M’sian PM up to April 2009) fuelling speculation that some sort of deal was being worked out behind the scenes.
- Baginda was found innocent and acquitted of all charges without his defence being called.
- Azilah and Sirul were found guilty of murder and sentenced to death by hanging. The matter is still pending finality as their appeals against conviction have not been heard.
So, here are some questions that have been plaguing not just me, but I dare say, millions, and not just Malaysians alone:
donplaypuks® at http://donplaypuks.blogspot.com