2. After downloading Google Chrome, open it up and look for 3 vertical dots at the top right hand corner of your screen. Yes, that's the 'Options' button. Touch on that button.
3. You will see a list of options. Select 'Settings'.
4. Scroll down and look for 'Data Saver'. Select it.
5. The normal default setting is 'Off'. Slide the button to switch it 'On'.
6. Now you can access all the websites that have been blocked by Najib and Salleh Keruak - all the latest scandals, frauds and murders reports by Sarawak Report and TMI!
Is this legal you ask? The answer is YES.
But anyway, who cares. If the prime minister of the country can break the laws no questions asked, why shouldn't we, especially since our action is a commitment to uphold the Constitution?
How is it done? Simple. Data Saver by Google Chrome grabs everything off the internet (including Sarawak Report and TMI) and compresses the data into a smaller size before sending it to you. Basically, Google Chrome is accessing these website from the US (where it's not blocked), saving up all the data on Sarawak Report and TMI and sending it to you.
This method of access will remain for as long as Salleh Keruak does not ban Google in Malaysia. Google is too big to ban in Malaysia as it will result in severe economic repercussions and retaliations by the US. Salleh Keruak is aware of how Malaysians can get around his ban. He is just hoping that we Malaysians don't know how to get around it and therefore remain stupid.
Forward this link to all your friends and contacts by email, handphone, Instagram, whatsapp, Facebook etc. Let the truth prevail!
By the way IGP, when are you going to investigate those ten or fifteen police reports that have been made against Najib? How can we believe that your are neutral if you pounce on yellow t-shirts and balloons and anything from the Opposition, but are selective about throwing the book at the greatest fraudster and fake in Malaysian history?
Donplaypuks® and side with dicktators like Najib and defend the indefensible, o' selectively persecuting and censoring MCMC, Keruak and IGP!