The World Anthem


WE ARE ALL OF 1 RACE, THE HUMAN RACE.


19/05/2008

SOME VERY PRIVATE COMMENTS ON THE FINDINGS OF THE RCI

DOCUMENT CLASSIFIED UNDER OSIBISA (OFFICIAL SECRETS, INTELLIGENCE, BANKING and INTERNAL SECURITY ACT)

FOR EYES ONLY. DO NOT LEAK. IF IT LEAKS, CALL PLUMBER.

SOME VERY PRIVATE COMMENTS ON THE FINDINGS OF THE RCI

Rip Van Winkle
Zzzzzz. Who, what, where? why did’nt they leak it to me first?
Rosemajib
I never met her. The 2-books were all done by the book and will show no commissions were ever paid
Sil
the RCI report was stolen from 4th floor, in Dec 07. Putrajayagate!
M2M
There were 2 suitcases full of evidence in Bahasa
BDS Fujimori Toyota
It was a toothless inquiry. Zzzzzz has snatched defeat from from the jaws of victory!
A Gung Ho Generalissimo
NFA. It was a drunken monologue between two people, or possibly, more
I Raja Polis
There may be links to Tiger Beer & Anchor Beer Terrorists
ACA
We could not investigate since more than $9 changed hands
VKL
Extraditable from Timbaktu?
TSToto
Extraditable from Timbaktu?
EC
Eh Vik, can book flight to Timbaktu, ah? Make sure different itenerary, this time. The old bag can stay in KL in the double-storey bungalow house
FZA
How sad, we could have had an ex-parte RCI
TAM
Get me a stiff G&T. London, here I come again. Shit, can’t do that now I’m not in charge of tourism anymore.
Maha Firaun I
Now I remember. It was a malaysiasoros.con Zionist-Bush-Blair-Howard conspiracy
Maha Firaun II
The PM must resign immediately like a gentleman. That is our adat. (But sir, Firaun I was the PM at that time). Oh, I see. Then all the people must resign for misleading Firaun 1
Thiruapanama
Crazy, am I? Now who will be asking for asylum?
Go Burnem
The longer I recorded it, the more accidental it became
Wigs Samy
Ve did the wrong thing the right vay
ChuaSonofagun
Justice must be videoed to be seen doing to be seen to be done
Master Yoda
Foreman of the Jury, a verdict you have? Yes Master, guilty they are
Obi Wan Kenobi
Maha Darthvader is now down on all Fours
Judge Ididit
2 down, 10 more to go!
Don Corleone
Firaun, why didn’t you come to me before. We could have made the RCI an offer they could not have refused. Horsehead Curry & Sleeping With The Fishes
Wigs Samy (again)
This vill take a heavy 30-year toll on the people
LKYak
These Ingdian lawyer buroks ah, I suppo you can knaver thrust what they do behind chamber doors and rubber estate bushes. You get it ah, dontch know what I mean ah?
Kapak Malkitsiang
Don’t stop now. Korek, Korek,Korek!
Mahatokguru Nicholas Azizi
That’s the throuble wis Secular procedures. If My Way, all kena whipping and stone
EC Chief
I am taking da Rap for Snoopdoggydog,
I am only a humble servant, a mere cog
In da wheel of life
For anudder extended year of strife