(Click on pics for enlarged view).
On the anniversary of Anwar Ibrahim's term in prison for that scandalous decision by the Courts of Appeal and the Federal Court in confirming the reversal of his acquittal at the High Court for allegedly engaging in consensual acts against the order of nature with Saiful, Mahathir and Najib look guiltier than ever!
Little wonder Mahathir is parodied as 'Maha Thiruden' (Tamil for 'Great Robber') and Najib as 'Serially Lying and Defrauding Prime Minister'.
WHY THE 1998 SODOMY1 WAS A MAHATHIR CONSPIRACY
1. When charged, Anwar gave the High Court the perfect alibi. The construction of the Bangsar condo in which the accuser Azizan Abu Bakar had alleged that sexual trysts took place, was not completed and certified fit for occupation until two years later!!
Crooked Attorney General Mohtar then confiscated all of Anwar's diaries. When he found a gap there, he "persuaded" Azizan to "remember" a new date for the charge. Instead of throwing the case out, Judge Augustine Paul incredibly allowed partner-in-crime Mohtar to amend the charges to 'some day between...in 1993'. What a Mahathir conspiratorial ally Paul turned out to be!
This case should not have proceeded beyond this stage as it was clear Azizan was lying through his eyeteeth, and was being manipulated by conspirators, no doubt for huge monetary gains.
2. AG Mohtar Abdullah had at first "advised" Anwar to make a police report over the publication of '50 Reasons Why Anwar Cannot Become the Prime Minister". Instead of investigating the scurrilous book and its author, Mohtar charged Anwar with Sodomy! With a friend like that, who needed an enemy? Mohtar never woke up from a coma after a stroke in 2003.
3. Mahathir gave press conferences alleging that all kinds of sexual trysts and depraved acts had taken place. There were rumors of "secret tape recordings by the Special Branch in London hotels". To-date, after 17 years, not a single peep, video or photo has emerged.
4. Mahathir personally met several persons who alleged sodomy, secretly. This included the accuser Azizan Abu Bakar (Anwar's wife's chauffeur) and his backers like Ummi Hafilda, before Anwar was arrested and charged. Why did these people go to Mahathir and not the IGP? Why this Arabian Nights type of charades if it was all kosher?
5. At first, Azizan Abu Bakar could not even recall when the alleged incidents took place. He had told no one about it or made a police report until 1998, when Mahathir stepped in.
6. Following Azizan's accusation, Anwar's adopted brother Sukma, and his ex-speech writer Munawar, a US citizen, were both convicted of engaging in homosexual acts with Anwar, after they had "confessed voluntarily" to the gentle probings of our totally neutral police. At his trial, Munawar appeared so spaced out, disoriented and sick that the judge had to ask him if he needed medical assistance. He was represented in court by ex-policemen who had been called to the Bar.
7. Even before Anwar was asked to answer the charges against him, Paul ruled that Anwar could not pursue the defence of conspiracy. This was the first of his many "irrelevant" rulings!
8. DPP Gani Patail then produced that infamous 'Anwar's semen stained mattress' that had been stored in the open at a police station, as evidence. Firstly, it appeared from a map of the alleged semen stains, that sexual acts had taken place in cockscrew fashion all over the mattress! Secondly, even after some 5-7 years, the Chemistry Department claimed the semen stains were fresh and matched Anwar's DNA??!! Someone had manufactured evidence out of thin air!
9. Azizan was charged and convicted of sodomy earlier, but received no prison sentence or caning!
10. Azizan Abu Bakar did not produce a single witness to corroborate his accusation.
11. Azizan Abu Bakar could not name a single hotel at which the alleged crime had taken place, although he claimed it had happened several times in several hotels!
12. Judge Augustine Paul refused to allow the defence to call Mahathir as a witness. If all the allegations were true, and after all it was Mahathir who engineered the entire prosecution, why was Mahathir afraid to come to court, if he was championing the truth? Why did he slink away in gutless fashion like a craven coward?
13. Half-way through the trial, AG Mohtar and DPP Gani Patail realized their DNA evidence and case were in tatters. They filed a motion to amend the sodomy charges to abuse of power and corruption. It had only then dawned on these two geniuses that with only the testimony of one man's words against another, and the passage of time, it was impossible to prove a charge of consensual or non-consensual sex (rape) between accuser Azizan and Anwar!
14. Incredibly again, Judge Augustine Paul allowed the amendment, instead of throwing the case out the nearest window. More than that, Paul, after allowing Anwar's good name to be smeared all over the world, ordered all testimony of sodomy and evidence to be "expunged" from the court records!
15. Anwar was eventually convicted of corruption and abuse of power on the uncorroborated evidence of a single Special Branch officer who testified that Anwar had ordered to him to force witnesses to retract their statements to the police. Some years later, that same officer alleged Mahathir had ordered him to stop investigating a Bank Negara Malaysia Governor in whose desk was found $1 million unaccounted for cash!
16. When the Federal Court over-turned Anwar's conviction in 2004, one of the judges scurrilously wrote that he was convinced homosexual had taken place even though he conceded that Azizan Abu Bakar was an inveterate liar! This was done to protect Mahathir who could still continue to claim that he was justified in his conspiratorial conduct. But really, what place has a judge's personal opinion in a Federal Court judgement, other than spite, intention to smear and covering-up for Mahathir's despicable and vindictive conspiracy.
17. After the trial, Azizan Abu Bakar had started a fashion boutique business. Where Azizan would have had the wealth to go into business on his savings as a driver, is anybody's guess. Half-way through the trial, Azizan was arrested for committing khalwat in September 1999. So much for Azizan's solid credentials and 'higher moral ground' that Augustine Paul, the Court of Appeal and the Federal Court had relied upon and championed.
18. What would have been Azizan's motive for lying? Well, he was sacked from his driver's job, and despite his pleadings, not reinstated. Throughout history, revenge and money have always been powerful reasons for one man to bring down another!
19. What happened to the charges by former by ex-KL CID Chief Mat Zain that DPP Gani Patail and doctors had falsified medical reports? CLICK HERE.
This entire saga was Mahathir's attempt to distract Malaysians from asking for his head for being the primary cause of the 1997 Asian Currency Crisis which wiped out many Malay and Bumiputra businesses and companies to the tune of tens of billions of ringgit.
This included Mahathir's son's public listed company, Perkapalan, which was bailed out by Petronas for $1.7 billion on Mahathir's orders. When Anwar, then Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister, objected to government bail out of Mahathir's nepotistic and cronies' businesses, Mahathir struck back with poison and vengeance.
Mahathir also blamed George Soros for short selling the Malaysian Ringgit, causing it to plunge to more than RM4 against the US dollar. He had lashed out at international currency traders as "rogues".
However, in the 80's Mahathir himself had secretly directed Malaysia's federal reserve bank, Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM), to gamble against the US dollar, resulting in trading losses of more than RM30 billion. Mahathir was found out when the Opposition queried a huge hole in BNM's balance sheet. Mahathir lied in Parliament that the losses amounted to only RM6 billion, and sacked BNM Governor Jaafar Awang. In fact, he had approved BNM cooking the books to hide losses of more than RM30 billion, by re-valuing gold and other reserves upwards, and masking the real size of the massive losses.
So, Mahathir demonising Soros and "rogue" currency traders was aimed at deflecting blame from his own economic planning failures. Do not forget that Mahathir also lost the nation some $2 billion when trying to corner the tin market in the 'Maminco' fiasco. When it suited him, the international currency and futures markets were fair game for anyone with capital, but when he lost gambling big with Taxpayers' hard earned money, it was all an IMF/Zionist/Jewish/Soros plot to topple obscure Malaysia!
The BNM trader mainly responsible for those losses and who was asked to leave BNM, Nor Mohamad Yakcop, has miraculously found his way back in government. Appointed Finance Minister II from 2004-2009, he is now Head of the Economic Planning Unit (EPU) with the rank of Minister in the Prime Minister's Office. Only in Malaysia! The EPU is often referred to as the Economic Plundering Unit!!
WHY THE 2008 SODOMY2 WAS A CONSPIRACY COOKED UP BY SERIALLY LYING AND $2.6 BILLION DEFRAUDING PRIME MINISTER NAJIB
1. The appeal against Anwar's acquittal at the High Court was filed almost on the last day before the deadline expired. AG Gani Patail was reluctant to appeal. However, Najib and BUMNO hardliners pressured him to file the appeal to the Court of Appeal which promptly reversed the High Court decision!
2. As with Sodomy1 and Azizan Abu Bakar, Saiful's accusation of sodomy on 28 June 2008, was uncorroborated. He did not produce a single witness to support his allegations. Once again, it was a case of one man's words against another, backed by iffy DNA evidence and a posse of government doctors prepared to slant their testimony to save their jobs, despite the lack of evidence of penetrative sex.
NAJIB'S FIRST PUBLIC LIE
3. Najib first lied that he knew of no one named Saiful. When a photo was published of Saiful posing outside Najib's office with his aide Khairil Anas Yusof, Najib did a u-turn and said Saiful had asked for help with a scholarship and had met his aide.
NAJIB'S SECOND PUBLIC LIE
4. Later, more news emerged of a meeting between Saiful and Najib, at Najib's home, two days before the alleged sexual act took place. Present at that meeting were also Khairil and lawyer Shafee (whom AG Gani Patail later appointed as outside counsel to handle the government's case at the Court of Appeal, and now rumored to be in line for the AG's jon). Then, Najib had telephone IGP Musa and later Saiful himself called Musa who set up a meeting between Saiful and SRC Rodwan at the Melia Hotel. This was all confirmed by Saiful under oath in court!
Apparently, Najib only advised Saiful to make a police report.
BUT, NAJIB LIED TO THE WORLD AT LARGE, TWICE!
5. Prior to that meeting, Saiful had secretly met up with Khairil, his uncle 'Pet', Mumtaz Jaafar (who was a Director of the National Athletes' Foundation where Najib's wife Rosmah was the Chairman) AND Anwar's ex-right hand man who had defected to UMNO, Senator Mohamed Ezam Nor!!
6. On the day of the alleged incident having taken place at a condo owned by Anwar's friend, Saiful made every effort to make sure his image would be captured on CCTV cameras there. However, they were no recordings whatsoever of Saiful entering that particular condo.
7. Although AG Gani Patail had filed charges of consensual sex against the order of nature, Saiful had claimed under oath that it was non-consensual and that it had happened 7 or 8 times. Raped 7 or 8 seven times in various locations including in overseas hotel rooms??!! He kept going back for more punishment when he could have resigned his job with Anwar? He never put up a fight against someone about 40-years older than him and who was known internationally to be a chronic back-ache sufferer? No witnesses, no one heard screams or protests? Why did he not file a police report earlier!
8. When there was a blatant contradiction between the 'consensual' charge and Saiful's claim under oath of of rape, Judge Yusof Zainal Abden still refused to throw out the case.
9. If it was non-consensual, why did Saiful go to the condo with a tube of KY jelly in his pocket? Saiful only brought up the issue of KY jelly when testifying on the stand, but had made no mention of it to doctors or in his police report. This was another obvious lie by Saiful, as government chemists found no evidence of KY jelly on the bed or carpets in the condo, on his underwear or in his body!
10. A Burmese doctor at the Pusrawi Hospital, where Saiful had gone to complain of a stomach pain, had written a report that Saiful had told him that a VIP had inserted a plastic object into his anus. Saiful denied this on the stand, but that report has been published. There was no reason for an experienced and totally unconnected GP to mislead anyone. So, why did Saiful deny it? The Burmese doctor also found no evidence of forced or other penetration, no blood-stains, semen or torn clothes/underwear when examining Saiful. (Look at picture above). The DPP did not call the Burmese doctor to testify!!!!
If there was no penetration, how could any semen have been found deep inside Saiful's body, unless he planted it there himself or with the aid of an accomplice with ulterior motives (See 14 & 15 below)? Which is where a plastic dildo might have come into play!!
11. Saiful also claimed that he had not gone to the toilet or washed himself for 3 days, when questioned about the pristine condition of DNA samples extracted from his body. Does this sound credible to anyone? This is the stuff of babies in the womb choking themselves laughing!
12. Testimony was introduced showing that the day after the alleged incident, Saiful had been seen at Anwar's house, none the worse for wear!
13. Saiful had testified that although he had campaigned for UMNO, he had voted for Anwar and the Opposition!! This dove-tails with another of his claims that Anwar had bought "expensive" designer jeans for him. However, when checked, the jeans in question was found with the labels snipped off, and appeared to be a fake, of the kind sold in Petaling Street. Saiful's claims were convenient, worthless and desperate statements that could not be proved!
14. Despite objections from the Chemistry Department Head, Inspector Jude Pereira had removed DNA samples stored in their freezer and kept it in his desk drawer at Brickfields Police Station. When questioned how he could have been sure about the temperature in those desk drawers at his air-conditioned office to ensure no degradation of the DNA samples, Jude gave his now infamous and scurrilous reply - "I stuck my hands in the drawers and it felt okay"??!!
15. Inspector Jude claimed he only wanted to re-label the samples for clarity, yet after 96 hours outside SOP rules of storage, doctors and chemists swore the DNA samples were pristine, which was a statistical impossibility! Why re-label in secrecy? Why could Inspector Jude not have re-labelled the samples at the Chemistry Department in the presence of its Head and other officers? It's obvious Jude was up to no good, yet the Federal Court dismissed this most crucial evidence that there was a conspiracy to frame Anwar!
At the High Court, Judge Zainal Abiden, in freeing Anwar, had been convinced that Jude had compromised the chain and nature of the DNA samples. He was the only judge who could have noted Jude's demeanour, body language and the guilty look on his face when pounded by defence lawyers. Yet, the judges at the Court of Appeal and the Federal Court, which included Chief Justice Arifin, refused to concur with Abiden's logical evaluation and judgement.
16. The High Court judge refused to allow the defence access to Saiful's cautioned statement to the police, other legal documents and the prosecutions list of witnesses!
17. The DNA evidence extracted from Saiful's body suggested the strong possibility that Saiful had sex with other men. This made nonsense of Saiful's claim that he was straight as an arrow. The prosecution glossed over this by claiming the samples could have been contaminated by male doctors. It prompted Anwar's lawyer Ram Karpa singh to remark:
"It seems half a football team's DNA was found on Saiful, but you chose not to report it"! CLICK HERE. The Chemistry Department's DNA specialist, Dr. Seah Lay Hong, refused to respond!
18. In March 2013, Saiful's father, Azlan Mohamad Lazim, held a press conference where he announced that the persecution of Anwar on sodomy charges was an evil political conspiracy planned in Najib's office. Quote: "Even the script I read out to the press after Anwar's acquittal at the High Court was prepared by Najib's officers". CLICK HERE.
Saiful was obviously planted in Anwar's office by Najib and his co-conspirators to try and incriminate Anwar any way they could - innuendos, half-truths and plain lies.
This conspiracy could not in any way have involved ex-PM Badawi. How could it, when it was Badawi and his son-in-law KJ who made sure Anwar's Sodomy1 unjust conviction was squashed in 2004?