So, AAB's 'opinion' was based on the investigation carried out by ex-IGP Tan Sri Musa Hassan. But Musa has now come out publicly to say that he had in fact filed a report in 2006 identifying the motive for Altantuya's murder, thereby socking one to the goolies of the current IGP who warned citizens not to speculate about the motive for Altantuya's murder. He cited that "action could be taken for undermining the judiciary". Musa more or less also kicked the ball into Abdul Razak Baginda's court when he said:
"But what motive is there to establish for Azilah and Sirul to kill Altantuya, when the main suspect has been cleared?"
So, how did AAB conclude that Najib had nothing to do with Altantuya's murder by C4 explosives when 5 persons associated with him were implicated in her murder?:
1. Abdul Razak Baginda (St. John's alumni and primary beneficiary through Perimekar S/B, of RM575 million "support and co-ordination" fee related to the M7.5 billion navy contract signed by Najib for 2 Scorpene submarines).
2. DSP Musa Safir (Najib's security chief).
3. Aide and adviser, Nasir Safar (driver of blue proton car).
4. Azilah Hadri (and Rohaniza Roslan, his girlfriend of 9-years standing), head of PM and Deputy PM's security detail).
5. Sirul Azhar Umar (member of PM/Deputy PM's security detail).